PDA

View Full Version : Make a lot of money with your Your Phone + GPS

felicio
10-26-2013, 09:16
Please note: starting Saturday November 16 2013, the rewards program will be suspended. All the points that will have been uploaded before that date will be processed.

This announcement was made today, thanks people for joining under me but unfortunatelly nothing can be done about it

I was looking for some time on the net a legit way to be able to earn some money.

So I found a company that is paying you since 2009 for maping wifi networks and mobile network cells

It's working in all over the world without country restrictions

You just need an android mobile device and if you have some good ideas how to get data fast you could easy make like 3-4 dollars a day without referals if you live in a big city( because of high density of wifi)

The company name is Navizon ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

You'll get paid for what you are doing for other companies for free.
Without stress, strain and completely legally.

Don't expect to become rich but you can earn good amounts of money

DETAILS:

You get certain amount of points for what you've mapped:
Wi-Fi AP discovered by you: 3 Points
Cell Tower discovered by you: 15 Points
Wi-Fi AP already mapped: 1 Point
Cell Tower already mapped: 2 Points

You get 10$ for every 10.000 points which are not hard to get, bevieve me!

Example of point system ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Payment proof ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

By the way the payment proof and screenshots are not mine, but there is no question about the legitimacy of the company paying since 2009

REQUIREMENTS
1. Smartphone or Tablet with one of these OS:
-- Android; iOS; Symbian; Windows Mobile or BlackBerry
2. Wi-Fi or GSM built-in
3. GPS built-in
4. PayPal for redeeming your claimed rewards

REGISTRATION
Registration is very simple. Please use my referal link, pm me your username and I'll share with you all the tricks I've found out to speed up your points collection. [Only registered and activated users can see links]

HOW TO INTRUCTIONS
Once you've signed-in, you'll have to specify your "home area".
Either click "My Area" or "Set my home area" link and just create a rectangle near your home area.

The "home area" is not meant to be a place where you'll be mapping your points,
but it can be used with a conjunction of "Coverage" to find out where you can map most of them.

In order to start mapping your points, you need to install Android or iOS application, corresponding to your platform. You can either search for the app called: Navizon from the Play Store or App Store, or even better, install it to the device remotely.

Android users go HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) iOS users goHERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

For people who have an older android device that navizon application does not support, or application is not showing in google play, update your android version, and if you still have problems pm me, I have a solution that worked so far.

THEN WHAT?
Run your wifi and GPS on your phone device, open navizon app, go to maping screen (GPS on/red) and just go out doing your thing and let your device collect points.

ADDITIONAL INFO

You can earn a lot of points as long as you do not live in "Areas with limited rewards", which are the following:
Manhattan, N.Y, U.S.A.
Madrid, SPAIN
Singapore, SINGAPORE
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
Prague, Czech Republic
Brno, Czech Republic

Points from these areas will show up, on the "Rewards" page, as:
"Wifi already mapped not qualifying"
"Cell towers already mapped not qualifying"

However, points that are discovered by you do qualify (even in these areas) and will earn you:
3 points per Wi-Fi access point
15 points per Cellular Tower

Whether or not you live in one of these areas, you can still get some referrals and get 20% of the points they accumulate though!

Since I don't want to make first post too long, if you have any questions leave a reply here

HoangThePhan
11-07-2013, 15:21
where do i see my points?
Thanks

felicio
11-07-2013, 18:52
where do i see my points?
Thanks

Just go in the rwards tab inside your acount. Keep in mind that it takes some time for your points to appear in your acount

hdmi821
11-08-2013, 14:07
I joined I can get useful info and Tricks

felicio
11-09-2013, 00:47
I joined I can get useful info and Tricks

Thanks a lot for joining, just give me some time untill a technical issue with referals is resolved on Navizon servers and All my referals will receive an extra guide for earning more points

Currently I am not able to see my new referals.

felicio
11-11-2013, 10:08
Please note: starting Saturday November 16 2013, the rewards program will be suspended. All the points that will have been uploaded before that date will be processed.

This announcement was made today, thanks people for joining under me but unfortunatelly nothing can be done about it

HoangThePhan
11-11-2013, 15:39
So, can we continue making money from 16 November 2013?

felicio
11-11-2013, 19:46
So, can we continue making money from 16 November 2013?

No the program ends forever on Nov 16, If you have reched 10.000 until then you can cashout

Inam
11-11-2013, 21:45
That's just sad. I never managed to even rack up half of the points needed. Meh. :rolleyes: