PDA

View Full Version : Probux Banned Me !!

joybubulan
10-23-2013, 04:45
I don't use any tool before or use plugin in here.

1000% manual clicks.

SCAM .. SCAM .. SCAM :mad::mad::mad:

Devil
10-23-2013, 04:49
I don't use any tool before or use plugin in here.

1000% manual clicks.

SCAM .. SCAM .. SCAM :mad::mad::mad:

you got banned when you tried to cashout or simply out of the blue ?:confused:

joybubulan
10-23-2013, 07:17
you got banned when you tried to cashout or simply out of the blue ?:confused:

Yea, when I try to 1st cashout. They say, I use autoclicker. WTF !!

Go to Hell Probux. Fuck !! :mad::mad:

cloud
10-23-2013, 10:22
welcome to the CLUB :lol:

Devil
10-23-2013, 10:32
Yea, when I try to 1st cashout. They say, I use autoclicker. WTF !!

Go to Hell Probux. Fuck !! :mad::mad:

well somewhere i think on probux , neobux if you cash out at once after reaching a minimum balance they ban your account this is just a thought .... if you instead have invested a bit in renting ref may be they wouldn't have but m not sure about this

NHL
10-23-2013, 11:06
@joy - You might used at least a few times or so! However I never trust that site.

welcome to the CLUB :lol:

Came to say this, you beat me :)

cloud
10-23-2013, 13:40
@joy - You might used at least a few times or so! However I never trust that site.

Came to say this, you beat me :)

lol

probux is automated SCAM machine :D

laflour
10-23-2013, 14:01
if you instead have invested a bit in renting ref may be they wouldn't have but m not sure about this
+1
At least invest 0.5$ ..

Devil
10-23-2013, 14:59
+1
At least invest 0.5$ ..:p yup because those sites see instant payout as soon as balance reached minimum payout as a cheat act

cloud
10-23-2013, 17:38
:p yup because those sites see instant payout as soon as balance reached minimum payout as a cheat act

i always rent RR, but they banned me too :lol:

laflour
10-23-2013, 18:31
i always rent RR, but they banned me too :lol:
Some sites doesn't count renting RR as an investment. Not sure about Probux though

alepoudakos583
10-23-2013, 19:42
send them a support ticket if you are sure u did manual & clicks maybe they will unsuspend you
i have read that they have ban a lot of ''innocent'' members and then unsuspend them after the victim contacted the scamadmin of probux

i was banned for multiple accounts in the past:cool:

PS.the teaching of this story is:aaaalways use mc2,this way u dont loose your time

joybubulan
10-24-2013, 02:15
well somewhere i think on probux , neobux if you cash out at once after reaching a minimum balance they ban your account this is just a thought .... if you instead have invested a bit in renting ref may be they wouldn't have but m not sure about this

1 week before before I request my 1st payout, I used $1 to extend my 5 referrals. This is not investment? I don't this so.

@Devil, do you got payment from this shit of PTC? Many people say they got payment from it, I don't know that they use autoclicker or no.

But why me? Before I'm sure that this ptc is promising and I was read PTC-Investigation not recommended this ptc. So I serious to manual click until cashout, because many member got payment.

I sending them support ticket that can give me log about I use auticlicker. But support ticket not answered right know !!

This is unfair Probux shit !!!! :mad::mad::mad:

harjuna
10-24-2013, 03:39
pROBux paid me ,,,, 2 month ago,, without MC2 (1000%)...

Devil
10-24-2013, 04:32
@Devil, do you got payment from this shit of PTC? Many people say they got payment from it, I don't know that they use autoclicker or no.

I sending them support ticket that can give me log about I use auticlicker. But support ticket not answered right know !!

i never made a account on probux so far i thought about it but i havnt yet i never get enough time ... wait for their reply on ticket les see what they say

alepoudakos583
10-24-2013, 10:35
1 week before before I request my 1st payout, I used $1 to extend my 5 referrals. This is not investment? I don't this so.

But why me? Before I'm sure that this ptc is promising and I was read PTC-Investigation not recommended this ptc. So I serious to manual click until cashout, because many member got payment.

its in the scam section in PTCi because of the their shitty past,onbux etc

ravindra
10-24-2013, 19:05
yes probux have banned me too... after 5 months click , well i use sometimes greasemonkey script .. when i trying to cash out about 7$ it banned me. now i registered again to try whether it will scam or fu****r

alepoudakos583
10-25-2013, 20:09
yes probux have banned me too... after 5 months click , well i use sometimes greasemonkey script .. when i trying to cash out about 7$ it banned me. now i registered again to try whether it will scam or fu****r

again?:p

Last
10-31-2013, 12:07
Best irony of Probux: Once I got banned and they said that I used multiple accounts!

Then I asked them that why would I create multiple a/c when I don't have any DR's. LOL

Then they didn't gave me a reply! :lol:

Stifler
10-31-2013, 12:26
same i got baned and yes i use script for click :D but now i have plugin for 2.3 version with grid support and i create 15 or 16 account now and all use in multiclicker :D but for sure i dont want withdraw money i promote my blog on probux and this work fine for me when i use 4$ for 2500 click i got many referrals on other site :D

P.S now i colecting 50+ working proxy and i will all use for probux :D

bellami
10-31-2013, 12:37
is a site that does not pay, but it is nice to see a big scam to say the least