PDA

View Full Version : I am new and i need help

skadoic1
10-11-2013, 08:36
hi,

i have a problem and i am hoping someonoe can help me out.
i downloaded mc2.4.3. downloaded plugin for adzpot.
added this site into mc2.
registered at adzpot.

1. in mc2 under info of adzpot plugin i get warning. i saw, it uses 3 sites because of captha. can someone explain me (i am new in multicliking) what does this warning mean and what i need to do, to get no warning.

2. Under login details i enter my adzpot username and my adzpot password. i created serial for this plugin and when i copy/paste into the serial key field i hit OK and then i get a warning message "Fill Login Detail". (serial created for 2.4 or later). After clicking ok, nothing happens. what i am doing not right?

i tried this also with version 2.4.2 and 2.3.0

can someone help me out?

thx in forward.

ps sorry for my bad english. not an native speaker.

laflour
10-11-2013, 08:55
1. It is just info so you can know which url plugin loads. Spyware put that in MC2.4 to protect users. You can check additional url and if you find a suspicious url then don't use the plugin because maybe there is a virus behind that URL.

2. [Only registered and activated users can see links]
+
Make sure that there's no space in the end of the key. So copy -> paste

Cheers,
laflour

skadoic1
10-11-2013, 09:07
i checked everything multiple times and i have no space after (copy/paste). i don't know why is it not working.

i made everything correct as shown on pictures. no mistake!

laflour
10-11-2013, 09:30
In that case, you didn't chose generate keys for mc2.4
Generate a new one

skadoic1
10-11-2013, 09:34
i tried to generate a new one but when i select the option (generate for 2.4 or grater) i get the same serial as the existing one. i tried als without the option 2.4 or grater and i get exactly the same serial.

is it possible to delete this serial and to try this from beginning?

laflour
10-11-2013, 10:03
Generate a new one.

skadoic1
10-11-2013, 10:21
i generate a new one with diferent user name i worked. thanks. will after 3 hours generate a new for my existing user name

skadoic1
10-11-2013, 10:21
thx laflour