View Full Version : News

NLS
08-31-2012, 20:58
new option in nextgen [NG] auto cashout
look images
you need to manual set payment accounts you can do that after registration
Upload proof still manual

About credits

Sorry but I my earnings from you is less then 0 cuz this site is not free and I need to make plugins updete them and all that shit ,run this site ,real life obligations
so only solution is sell credits or close site
if you want leave me I'll be really disappointed but I will not blame you

reveur
08-31-2012, 22:15
no one wants to leave but 20 cents for one key? and every second site gone in less than a month.

You at least get free downlines, we others have to pay for keys, pay to advertise and than only IF we are lucky, get paid from every 10th site.

if you would make a reasonable price i belive most of us loyal members would stay and buying keys...

but as i said in pvt, you are the boss, it's realy all up to you
cheers

NLS
08-31-2012, 22:34
some of the first in level 2

NLS
08-31-2012, 22:40
max 4-5 refs and I'm lucky if they are active
lots of my acc baned that why you dont need be my ref any more for your safety
I not have time for promote
please dont post shits that you dont know
I think you know me as honest guy I never ask money from you but I cant handle any more
why I will lose time if my earnings are 0 so if you want use my plugins use if not see you

NLS
08-31-2012, 22:54
Sorry if I'm rough
yes all you think 100 members and all my refs ,but that is not truth if you want I can post you some images from test zone I think max 10-12 refs in anmericanaptc.info
peoples register just to get key or I can give you my images of alertpay lr (pp is limited long time ago this is new just for keys)

NLS
08-31-2012, 23:03
want more-----------

NLS
08-31-2012, 23:31
why we discuss

Rules accepted: 08-29-2012, 08:51 AM

reveur
09-05-2012, 05:59
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

10 out of 16 plugs/sites gone in less than month? thats 0$ received and i need to pay 3$ for keys? man with all the respect... but i don't understand what you are trying to do? no plugin developer charge for plugins coz they can't guarantee any income since ptc business is a risky business.

Anyway no hard feelings,
(im just posting what's on my mind)

i'm just trolling coz i cant understand this anymore. I belive you are tired, but i doubt this is solution.

why everyone else is quiet here? i only see one upgraded from 'us' loyal ones... hmm

such a shame nice plugins are there but we cant use em :(

laflour
09-05-2012, 09:41
Guys.. there is no need for all of this...
The solution is easy and both of you'll like it..
Which is;
We -members- can ONLY use plugins if we are as NLS referral. In another meaning; We can't request key for a site if we are NOT as NLS referral.
If we want to get keys and we are NOT as NLS referral, we'll have to pay for it - like what we have now -

In both cases the benefit is for ALL;
NLS gets referrals or money for keys
Members easy money without doing anything

NLS
09-05-2012, 14:13
you can pay 5$ month and get all plugins unlocked and generate unlimited keys so if you have many friends i see big profit for you

lameco2
09-06-2012, 01:37
that great idea but can it discount :), because to much scam site now :)