PDA

View Full Version : Need A Programmer to build a bot can earn 20$ to 50$ daily

krenzman
09-22-2013, 08:07
the app will be a form with textbox for proxy used, then a textbox for btc address and a textbox for a site, then a command button for connected, aftre its hit connected then it goes to a site where it already typed in text box, then a pop up capcha appear for the site then a button submit, then after click submit a massage appear said done, and i can go to other site again. by having this app we can get 20$ to 50$ a day using bTC (free btc site). there the proxy for. if u can make the app i will tell u how to use it. thx.... need answer asap. PM me

NHL
09-23-2013, 12:35
You are paying or the site will pay? Whatsoever, need more details.

Devil
09-23-2013, 12:47
You are paying or the site will pay? Whatsoever, need more details.

we as far as i can understand is he is saying he got a idea to earn money but it requires a app to make the process work automatically or somewhat similar where user wont have to switch proxys n all manually i suppose.

so as to your question nope he is not giving money for the app but only willing to share the earning method openly in exhange for the app

NHL
09-23-2013, 15:54
we as far as i can understand is he is saying he got a idea to earn money but it requires a app to make the process work automatically or somewhat similar where user wont have to switch proxys n all manually i suppose.

so as to your question nope he is not giving money for the app but only willing to share the earning method openly in exhange for the app

Nope. He prefers to keep it private thus, mentioned "Pm me".

joybubulan
09-25-2013, 15:27
I will try with .NET language. Send me detail...
:)