PDA

View Full Version : JillsClickCorner - An credit based exchange system for clickers.

NHL
09-21-2013, 13:38
I hope everyone aware about Jills and probably have an account there.

Anyway, lately for those who have an account already in my plugins and looking for a key, here comes one nice offer.

Be my referral in Jills and complete any offer worth of $0.10. That's all you need to do! After the month end, you will get credits, based on the number of total referrals joined under me. I assume you will get 20 credits for such one time signup+offer completion.

If you wish, you can get key for that account and you may even use it Multiclicker2 to earn extra.

Also if you have dynamic ip, or having proxy, vpns, you can create more than one account and make use of the spots you will get.

If you complete this more than once, maximum you can get 100 credits per signup, so if you did 10 signup+offer completion of $0.10, you'll get 1000 credits, with that you can even get keys for your referrals and more!

Completing offer is quite easy, choose two mini offers that simple email submit and make sure you earn 10 cents.

My referral link:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

shadowboy941
09-23-2013, 19:10
hey, do you have any payment proof?

NHL
09-24-2013, 09:23
hey, do you have any payment proof?

Been paid many times when LR is alive. Regardless, it's very reputed site, if you are new to PTC scheme.

moehawk
10-28-2013, 11:15
Just registered under you votz, do i get a key for JillsClickCorner now or do i have to complete the offers ?