PDA

View Full Version : surfactif method

Stifler
09-09-2013, 23:25
Paying PTP ( Pay To Promote ) Site

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
+
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Hey there. Soo recently I found a great way to make money on surfactif and Hitlep. It only requires to leave your PC on and thats it.

First, Register to Surfactif and translate the page with google translator or chrome. And find the page where you have to promote links. Its in the members area ~ Spread links/pages.

Register Here: surfactif.fr ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Second, you have to register to hitleap and start earn minutes

Register Here: hitleap ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Third, its really easy - start earning credits with Hitleap and paste your main link which should look something like this: [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Fourth, You have two types of links on surfactif - Normal and Lite.
usually people add both of them to maximize profits on the surf sites. But unless you have unlimited credits, its a waste. Just add the normal link as it has higher rates. Also websites like hitleap require the redirection/popup method. Use that for even more earnings!

And now, its COMPLETELY automated! Earn money from surfactif while sleeping!

Now, the rate of the credits vary, they're mainly 1.9 euro's for 1000 points.
Soo you need about 5 credits to cashout. And you get 1 credit for 1 top-tier visit. Which means you can cashout if 5 people click on the link!

Note*
You can use more autosurf sites, try finding one's that accept frame links like adfly.

I recieved my payment within.. 12-24 hours.
Proof: i got my 1st and 2nd payment in one day

1st
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

2nd
[Only registered and activated users can see links]