PDA

View Full Version : Rented Referrals Suggestion

sk09814
08-28-2013, 12:35
Can anyone please suggest me which PTC site is good to buy rented referrals, where I can get active referrals and in the end I will be in profit.
Can anyone please share their experience
Thank you

Devil
08-28-2013, 12:44
Can anyone please suggest me which PTC site is good to buy rented referrals, where I can get active referrals and in the end I will be in profit.
Can anyone please share their experience
Thank you

renting referrals is tricky mostly doest work in a good way at all even with big websites but still what so far i have seen is only the popular and legit sites i.e scarlet, goldenclix, northclicks the-bux etc on these kinda website rented refs are good and some what active which are real in nature also

on the other had with buxhost most of the users are with plugins so if we even rent ref their they will be active specially which are using plugins but the website it self dont have any guarantee that it will pay in the end or not

even i am trying to build the rented ref chain and looking for suggestions too

Stifler
08-28-2013, 12:52
the-bux and goldenclix nice place for rent referrals ;)

sk09814
08-28-2013, 13:15
Thanks all for your reply.

NHL
08-28-2013, 14:47
If you are willing to pay the site for referrals (who is not sure to be active), why not offer directly to guys some % of your earnings to be your referral?

The above is for public forums where multiclicker is not supported.

In multiclicker and warez forums you can reduce the % and offer them plugin(and keys ofc).

So in both case referral will be active to get incentive from you.

You'll definitely get active referrals in this way rather than unsure ref packages from site itself.