PDA

View Full Version : clixzor - please update plugin for MC 2.4

ClickZ
08-24-2013, 17:35
Hello,
I downloaded the clixzor plugin for multiclicker v2.4.x and I generated a serial key.
But unfortunately the plugin isn't working. I always get the message Bad login data

I hope it will be updated. :cool:

Thanks.

phamlucas
08-24-2013, 18:36
Hello,
I downloaded the clixzor plugin for multiclicker v2.4.x and I generated a serial key.
But unfortunately the plugin isn't working. I always get the message Bad login data

I hope it will be updated. :cool:

Thanks.

You have to click "Generate Keys For MC2.4.0 OR LATER" button before get a key

PM to admin delete old key and get a new key

ClickZ
08-25-2013, 05:48
You have to click "Generate Keys For MC2.4.0 OR LATER" button before get a key
Yes, I know and I had clicked this button.
Now I have generated a key for pureclix and there I also clicked the button, but I get the same error message Bad login data :confused:

Until know I have generated 3 serial keys for Multiclicker 2.4, but only one is working.
bearby - this pöugin is working
clixzor - Bad login data
pureclix - Bad login data

I'm 100% sure, that I generated a correct serial.

Any other idea?

netlinx511
08-25-2013, 06:50
clixzor plugin is working fine.
kindly check your userid for which you have generated serial.
also check to login on site, either your userid is working or not.

Regards...

ClickZ
08-25-2013, 12:29
That's curious, for me it isn't working and my UserID is correct. And I also tried to login on site, click 1 ad and then start the plugin, but I always get the same error.

phamlucas
08-25-2013, 14:55
That's curious, for me it isn't working and my UserID is correct. And I also tried to login on site, click 1 ad and then start the plugin, but I always get the same error.

How many is userid on your network? You use VPS or IP address. You check userid, captcha correctly or not. My plugin is working fine. You take picture send for me. I will looking for reason to you
Best regard!

08-25-2013, 15:24
Plugin is working fine.
it shows captcha , make sure you enter correct captcha,
and try to login from your browser.