PDA

View Full Version : Azgina - Make money reading articles - Paying

yoshi
08-07-2013, 09:50
What is azgina?

Azgina is a website that will pay you for your business, you can earn unlimited money while watching the people publishing articles, the page is Spanish and ignored if residents can register users in other countries.

How to earn money from home?
It's simple. Whenever you surf the internet, somebody is profiting from your traffic. In Azgina all we do is pay you for the traffic you generate you or your pages, issues forums, image galleries.
If your dream is to have an independent work, where you do not have to put up with annoying bosses, and be fully master of your time, then Azgina is for you.
Depends on what you want to gain.

Earn money visiting pages
You will get benefits from the pages you visit. Once you are logged in Azgina, to visit each page, a 25 seconds counter at the bottom right of the page. When the counter arrives at 0 sumarĂ¡s a visit. You can see all the pages you want to date. There are no limits!

How much I can earn?
On day 1 of each month, depending on income from the web, you will value per thousand views. This value can be different every month. (On average will be about 0.42 Euros per 1000 views)

I mean if you generate in a month 1,000,000 visits. would be earning a salary of approx 420Euros.
There are users that what they want is to live fully in this and your goal is the 5,000,000 page views per month. These ambitious, but hardworking users would be enjoying a salary of no more than 2100Euros.

10% of my referrals
It is easier to get to the finish with a little help. So in Azgina always you bring a referral, you will enjoy 10% of the visits that generate them and their pages.
If you also get 10 referrals, you'll immediately be a premium user with a number of enhancements that allow you to earn more money.

In summary
Azgina is a site for all types of users. Teens who want to earn money to buy their favorite console. Students who need a source of income to pay for school, housewives with little time to work but need extra income, or users with high aspirations to earn a high salary.

*REGISTRATION: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

yoshi
08-12-2013, 01:26
I need 8 refferal more to get premium, if a clickers user can sign up, I will eternally grateful

Please if you want earn money, sign up :p

grigower
08-12-2013, 07:30
I need 8 refferal more to get premium, if a clickers user can sign up, I will eternally grateful

Please if you want earn money, sign up :p

Its work with spanish only or with another too?

yoshi
08-12-2013, 08:18
I think that with another countrys and languages is avaible too, but the articles is in Spanish.