PDA

View Full Version : PTC Review(New Site) ACEPLUS - NEW PTC - Daily Bonus ADS - Upgrade - Games ( Aceclix OWNER)

advert
04-09-2015, 23:55
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

REGISTER HERE LINK ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

How it works?

Turn your valuable time into cash with Aceplus. Receive high commissions and bonuses every day.

Member Benefits

- Start earning as a Free member
- Earn from affiliate program 10% for every sell.
- Earn 5% from your referral click and found value.
- Upgrade your account to increase your income.
- Minimum withdrawal according to the payment processor and the current membership
- Receive Bonuses everyday
- Win Bonuses Everyday

Receive up to 8 bonus ads. Earn fast and increase your income. Get extra benefits from your referrals.
The bonus ads will be generated everyday related on the server time and you will have about 24 hours to complete them before expiry.
Work any time & everywhere
Work from your Lap top, Tablet or Mobile phone.

Can I earn real money and withdrawal request from free member?

Yes, of course you can. No any invest or deposit is required to earn money with Aceplus. Just sign up a free account, click on one or more "WAD ads" found in the Earn WADs page in the member area. These ads do not pay you as cash, but they give you "W.A.D.". That are required to receive Value Ads.

Every 1 W.A.D. will deliver $0.001 worth of Value ad to your account. And with each Value ad you receive, the corresponding amount of W.A.D.s will be deducted. You'll keep receiving Value ads until all your W.A.D.s are consumed.

Top it up to earn more! The more W.A.D.s you accumulate in one go, the higher value ads in your account will begin to receive. If you want to block out low value ads from needlessly consuming your W.A.D.s, you can buy the Ad filter from Ad Filter page. This page will be inside in My Account on the main menu.

Click on the Value ads issued to you, and the cash value will be added to your account balance. That you can then cash out as soon as you meet the minimum required, for your payment method of choice.

In addition to the above, you can optionally refer friends or advertisers!

And you will earn cash commissions every time they purchase advertising (10% of each Pack Ad Purchase), or interact with Value ads (5% of the click value).

Can I earn more from Aceplus?

Yes, you can. Aceplus is developed for this also,

Refer a friend to get 10% of each Pack Ad Purchase.
Refer a friend to get 5% for each your referral click ads and found value.
Upgrade account to receive more, on this have 4 types

* Standard
* Golden
* Ultimate

Win Bonuses that can amaze you everyday.

Can I earn without doing anything, I want just invest?

NO!,
We are not offering for any investment, and every purchase can not make you earn from the system. Earning will happen when you interact with the available advertisements. If you do not want to interact on ad units, PLEASE DO NOT JOIN.

How do I increase my WAD balance?

1. Earn WADS, On this page will send you 10 units every day.
2. Win bonuses (Need qualify first), it increase the chance to receive Value Ads or WADs, you will receive 10 chance units everyday if you qualify.
3. Purchase ads for every $1.09 of Pack Advertising you purchase will add 3100 W.A.D.s to your WAD balance.
4. Completing Offers will grant you WADs equalled to the value a certain offer has. We work with a dozen offerwalls, grab your WAD chance now.
5. Playing funny games is an opportunity that may grant you WADs.
6. Participating in Aceclix and Aceplus contests is a chance to earn WADs as well.
More earning options coming soon. Keep your eyes open !

What payment processor you accept?

We accept The Direct Crediting Method (DCM), Western Union (Min. cash out required 500$), Paypal, 2CHECKOUT, Payza, Neteller, Egopay, Perfect Money, Payeer, Okpay, Solidtrustpay and Skrill.

What is the minimum cashout?

The minimum cash out depends on the processor you'd prefer. The Western Union cash outs minimum is at 500$. The Neteller is at 4$. The Bank cash outs start from 6$. And all the other processors cash outs are at 5$.
26. How long do cashouts take?
The cash out requests are processed within 5 days. However usually we are sending the payments on a daily basis, and we pay faster.

ACECLIX OWN SYSTEM

REGISTER HERE LINK ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

[Only registered and activated users can see links]