PDA

View Full Version : Viru5 Easy way to make money

theman111
10-01-2014, 09:45
Hey I found this site, you just refer people to it and make money. Can be a free member or a paid member ($5 a month). I'm trying it out, only have 1 referral so far. I've paid $5 for the premium membership starting today. I searched around on google for any scam reviews of the site and couldn't find anything bad about it. Also looked on thier Facebook page and again no one was saying bad. I'll let everyone know how it goes. Seems like it might be legit. Use my ref link if you'd like, otherwise feel free to sign up without it.

Ref Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Here is the FAQ from the site:

FAQ:

VIRU5 is a viral advertising network based on the number 5. You can earn money with us by referring people to our site.
How much can I earn?
We pay for referrals on 5 levels. Free members earn $0.005 per referral and Pro members earn $0.05 per referral. For example, if you refer 50 people and they each refer 5 other people, on 5 levels you'll earn
50 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 x $0.05 = $1,562.50 USD
What do I need to do?
• Promote your tracking links to gain referrals
What do my referrals need to do?
Do my referrals or I have to buy anything?
VIRU5 is completely free, but upgraded members earn much more.
How much does it cost to upgrade?
Pro accounts are $5 per month or $50 per year.
What do I get for my money?
Together with increased earnings we also include advertising credits, detailed stats and the ability to create advanced tracking links.
What are advertising credits?
Credits are visitors from VIRU5 to the website of your choice. For example, if you want 500 visitors you should use 500 credits.
How can I pay / get paid?
All payments are processed by PayPal.

Ref Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links]