PDA

View Full Version : Teaching Method for lots of Free Recharge! [Indians Only] [Need Smartphone]

mohanjackie
07-26-2014, 18:11
Hello,

I am currently teaching a method for getting lots of free recharge instantly for Indian People.

You need to have a smartphone and internet access to it!

What i am providing is Information about this Method to you .

Be quick would be online for some time Smiley

Post below i would pm you my skype or Gmail :cool:

divakersharma4500
07-27-2014, 00:53
Pm me

gr8tushar
08-07-2014, 05:44
pm me skype tushardstar

dhanasekaran
08-15-2014, 19:32
pm me

cyclone
08-15-2014, 20:01
Pm me too

kirankumar
08-17-2014, 18:43
pm me too

jpbux
08-22-2014, 07:41
pm me

ravinder
08-22-2014, 08:34
HERE is the latest method of free earning (mobile topup only)
first, signup into this link
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

click above link and write your mobile number and submit after you got verification code on your mobile write that code after that it will ask for signup through your email write your email and pass for the site , confirm your email verification and you are all ready to earn.

after that all set , sign in into site by which above you have registered and go to offers tab and make simple money by installing apps. yes, you seen write you get money to installing different 2 apps on your mobile . so what you can waiting for enjoy earning.
note: if you already known that trick than just ignore this. :) loot lo.....

ravinder
08-22-2014, 08:35
HERE is the latest method of free earning (mobile topup only)
first, signup into this link
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

click above link and write your mobile number and submit after you got verification code on your mobile write that code after that it will ask for signup through your email write your email and pass for the site , confirm your email verification and you are all ready to earn.

after that all set , sign in into site by which above you have registered and go to offers tab and make simple money by installing apps. yes, you seen write you get money to installing different 2 apps on your mobile . so what you can waiting for enjoy earning.
note: if you already known that trick than just ignore this. :) loot lo.....