PDA

View Full Version : Earn 1-2$ Daily For Just LIking Facbook Pages With Imacros Bot (autopilot)+Free Vps

divakersharma4500
07-24-2014, 07:04
Now A days Traffic Exchange website giving good opportunity To earn money

Therefore today i m going to share one of them which pays at good rate for just liking or viewing other people's facebook pages and youtube pages etc,

End Guess You What I will give you bot for it

Bot Is Imacros Based

Bot Works for Fblikes&Fbfollowers Section Only

No, Error No Issue With Imacros Script

Script Works Fully Perefect

You can earn 1-2$ Daily by just using this bot With Firefox

For Best Result Use it on vps if you already have windows vps so i think your 1-2$ is confirmed from only fb likes section

If you dont have windows so guess you what imacros and firefox also available for linux too( centos Recomendded) with vncserver.

Need linux vps almost for free, if yes order from here

Click Here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Choose OpenVz Plan You can choose SSD disk will cost you the same as 0.01$

Coupon is vps1cen

it will cost you only 0.01$ for 1 month only if this offer will be available for next month you can order it again at such cost from different paypal account. Use os centos 6 minimal for best performance

Let's Come Back to Earning 1st of all Register Here on This site

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

FOR Non Ref

Like-Ex.com - Like Exchange - Free Facebook Likes, Like 4 Like Exchange, Free Likes

After Registration Login Into Website And After Login Just Copy this code to your imacros current script

FB LIKES +FB FOLLOWERS SCRIPT FOR VPS ONLY (AUTOPILOT & And No Fb Account Blocking Issue)

Replace Your_username With Your Like-ex Username And same For Password Script Will logout After every hour after clicking all likes and follow buttons and will login again after 1 hours so this may be helpful for blocking issue of fb account for likes service

Got My 1st Payout withing few hours after requesting it (On 24 July 2014)

And just Play it And go for sleep and let it earn money for you Enjoy!!

Min Payout For Site is 3.50$ Only Payment Method is Paypal

EKONTOL
07-24-2014, 22:38
how to install vncserver on vps (interserver)

divakersharma4500
07-25-2014, 06:04
Payment Proof Updated Got Today more scripts will be added soon so guys dont miss it is much better than ptc now

medsamy
07-30-2014, 22:47
waitin for new scripts

ejpm
07-31-2014, 05:17
can you please create a tutorial on how to setup VPS on pc? newbie here.. sorry for the noob question :p

Will sign up on your links now.. please update the scripts and will definitely signup on your links. ;)