PDA

View Full Version : How I made money with this site+simple method+paymentproof

elad
04-22-2014, 10:58
Hello clickers members!!Just want to share how i made money with this site,look proof here below
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
88.75$

This is Traffic Exchange, mixed with PPC, an incredible opportunity to win.
Get paid ads to be view up to 18 hours after you have activated your account.
Activation is done by watching the ad activation , you will see the first page of the site.
The site is unique graphics, script and marketing plan.
Offers two ways of winning :

- By purchasing traffic or watching commercials.
A traffic package costs only $ 1 and includes 50 visits to your site
100 views a 125x125 banner and a 728x90 25 views bannner .
Each package expires $ 1.55

- Through the upgrade from 5 cents of which get recycled many ads to watch.

Works with Egopay, PM, STP, WU, Bank Wire, Paypal.
The site can be used as exchanger , that you can withdraw in various
processors no matter where you invest.

REGISTER HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

So How to Earn Money This site?
1. First REGISTER HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2. Make sure u write real date of birth because when you try to withdraw some money you need to write same date that you write when you register!!!
When you already registered you need to watch activation ad, go to Members Home Page and will see where it is.
Now you need to watch 5 free ads, this mean you will get no money but you will get 100BAP points for every ads, and your account will be active 7 days more for every ad.
Go to Members Home Page and click here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

You need to do this step 5 times every day to keep account active and to get more points, more point that u have more ads you will receive!

3. More and fast money u need to invest 1.05$
For what is this money?
You will buy ads for 1$ from here:
You will receive :
50 user visits for 30 seconds each, after copying 3 lines of text about your offering.
Plus 25x top of page 728*90 banner impressions & 100x 125*125 banner and 3100 BAP points

Other 0.05$ will buy Upgrade to get priority to receive more ads with more high value ads:
Go to My Account and scroll down to end of page and you will see where is Upgrade.

Now you done this, then visit site couple of times every day to watch ads and get money.
Every time when you have 1$ will buy ads to can get more BAP points and will receive high paying ads this is IMPORTANT, MORE BAP POINT=HIGH VALUE ADS

4. If u dont have 1.05$ to buy ads and upgrade you need to watch 5 free ads every day and watch paid ads to collect that money. When you have the money buy 1$ ads because for upgrade you need to have 2500BAP points.

You cant use Paypal for deposit in your PV account but you use paypal to buy ads. if you buy ads for 1$ to get traffic to your site you will earn 1.50$ so a gain of 0.55$ and dont forget to upgrade worth 0.05$.
Use of upgrade is to have priority be given high value ads from 0.002 -10$.

Minimum cashout is 1$
For those not my refs method is here [Only registered and activated users can see links] -survey link
For those my ref i give method with no survey link
If i Helped you earn PLS give me REP
Happy Earnings guys!!

FAQS
1. How will i earn/gain from the 1$ from the ad package i bought?
You will receive high priority high value ads due to your BAP points and upgrade..The site will make sure you will gain more than 1$ you bought you can look at bottom at my account, even though your campaign has ended you will be given the gain of 0.55$. Also you will notice you will earn 1$ fast so you will know you gain more.. What i meant about fast is fast depends on the ads you bought also your BAP points to reach 1$ again.

2. My gain is not 0.55$?
it also because of the payment processor you used to buy ads like paypal you will pay transaction of 0.33 so you r gain only is 0.17$.

3. how will i earn more?
every time you reach 1 $ as i explained above buy ads and promote the site(linkbucks/shortest/adf.ly+blog method or site+cpm or ptp to earn extra)as days pass by you will notice you will reach 1$ fast so what i did i have 5 sites.. so i buy ads for 1$ everytime until i buy ads worth 2$ to recycle/or continue my campaign(i maintain 5 sites) until every time i purchase ads is 5 $ per campaign.. then i maintain 5$ to cash out.. then i increase it again

4. I dont want to invest/buy using Payment processor, can i still earn money and get high priority ads?
Yes you can still earn, but the high value ads depends on the BAP points you have so i suggest you click everyday activation ad to get 100BAP points per ad for 5 times a day.. and when you receive ads. buy upgrade 0.05$(WHICH YOU CAN EARN FROM THE FIRST DAY) AND WHEN YOU REACH 1$ BUY ADS using PV account, then do it again..you may earn slow at this from the start but as day pass by you will earn more..

grodt
04-22-2014, 19:14
Hello, I purchased that package for 1$ and I don't have any paid add to view. It says that there is no add to be viewed. When I try to upgrade my account with that 0.05$ it says choose a payment method but it doesn't offer anything. I am your refferal. Help

elad
04-23-2014, 00:26
Hello grodt..thanlks for being my ref.. for the 1$ ads you buy please wait like 5-6 hours(usually) for higher ads value to be given to you. mine when i waited 3 hours i receive 20 ads i receive only five 0.005$ ads and the rest are 0.01$ and after 2 hours i receive another 13 higher value ads alot are 0.005 and i think 5 are 0.01$.. just wait a few hours and it will come to you. about the upgrade when you receive paid ads.. just use your PV balance to buy an upgrade,when i first tried it i already earned 0.3$ for one day so use your PV balance to buy an upgrade. your PV balance will be deducted 0.05$ for the upgrade..or you can buy upgrade when you have 2500BAP points..but i bought upgrade by using my PV balance. i didnt touch my BAP points coz higher BAP points higher value ads to be received.. hope i answered your questions..

By the way for the site you give to earn more money,give sites like linkbucks or shorte.st method,or PTP or CPM method to earn more extra money..

grodt
04-23-2014, 08:16
Thanks for reply. I got one this morning 0.01$. I hope there will be more in the future.

elad
04-23-2014, 08:41
Thanks for reply. I got one this morning 0.01$. I hope there will be more in the future.

Dont worry you will receive it that i can promise you. when i first tried it i was skeptical at first but after a few hours i continously receive ads not low value ads but high value. when you reach 1 $ recycle the site(your website with cpm or blog +linkbucks/shorte.st or ptp method to earn extra) you sent for traffic again. you will gain 0.55$ with it and when the time comes you earn fast 1$ buy ads from PV account to gain more. so if you have 5 at campaign then its ok or if you want to increase it theen its up to you.. your earning will be fast after 1-2 weeks since you are starting..

Happy earning.. by the way i sent you the autopilot did you receive it?

elad
04-23-2014, 08:47
grodt check later the site im very sure you will receive more ads..

amhase
04-23-2014, 14:03
Registered under u method please...

elad
04-23-2014, 17:27
Registered under u method please...

PM sent...

juliusms
04-24-2014, 01:38
Register with you link, im streamflame, pm please

elad
04-24-2014, 02:51
Register with you link, im streamflame, pm please

Thanks for being ref.. Pm sent..

grodt
04-24-2014, 14:33
Dont worry you will receive it that i can promise you. when i first tried it i was skeptical at first but after a few hours i continously receive ads not low value ads but high value. when you reach 1 $ recycle the site(your website with cpm or blog +linkbucks/shorte.st or ptp method to earn extra) you sent for traffic again. you will gain 0.55$ with it and when the time comes you earn fast 1$ buy ads from PV account to gain more. so if you have 5 at campaign then its ok or if you want to increase it theen its up to you.. your earning will be fast after 1-2 weeks since you are starting..

Happy earning.. by the way i sent you the autopilot did you receive it?
d
Thanks I've recieved more ads with higher value (even 0.17$). Thanks for the method and the autopilot it's really cool.

elad
04-24-2014, 15:15
d
Thanks I've recieved more ads with higher value (even 0.17$). Thanks for the method and the autopilot it's really cool.

Im glad you like it..I will PM all my refs or email you of the UPDATED METHOD when its finished(even auto on clicking activation ads)

grodt
04-24-2014, 16:28
elad, my package now expired and I think that I misunderstood you cause of your English. Please explain what you meant under you will gain 1.55$ after it expires. I didn't recieve any money and my package expired.

elad
04-24-2014, 21:21
elad, my package now expired and I think that I misunderstood you cause of your English. Please explain what you meant under you will gain 1.55$ after it expires. I didn't recieve any money and my package expired.

You bought the upgrade right?the 0.05$ to get priority to receive higher value ads..and also when you click at my account you will see at the bottom(example shown below)

the upgrade will make sure you will earn or you will receive 1$ plus worth of ads of 1$ you purchase..
on the picture above you will see also how much you earned for the 1 $ worth of recycled ads..thats why you must click the activation ad to get more BAP free and also for the ad you purchase you will get 3100 BAP so if you have higher BAP the higher the chance you will get high value ads..thats why you noticed you will get higher value ads soon and sometimes even bigger than the 0.1$ you receive..at first when i started i receive priority of 0.1$, due to increasing BAP i get 0.3$ then 0.5 then 1$ value ads as your BAP increases..Due to increase daily of your BAP due to buy ads or activation ads you will earn 1$ fast, you will notice that in 3-5days

by the way sorry for my bad english

elad
05-22-2014, 02:01
UPDATE: autopilot wont work on captcha..so you have to do it manually..

cyclone
06-13-2014, 16:33
minimum cashout via paypal for the time being is 5$... earned 0.5$ in 2 weeks. kinda slow as i gambled too much with my BAP... Any one who's interested in bot/clicker can PM me or msg me on [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Also a video tutorial to how to use my auto clicker(bot) does not solve captcha tough! link: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

For availing my bot you have to register on my referal link. Sorry for already registered users! :(

Hope am not breaking any rules here. Happy earning :)

@elad sorry if I have hijacked / bumped into your thread.

elad
06-13-2014, 17:53
minimum cashout via paypal for the time being is 5$... earned 0.5$ in 2 weeks. kinda slow as i gambled too much with my BAP... Any one who's interested in bot/clicker can PM me or msg me on [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Also a video tutorial to how to use my auto clicker(bot) does not solve captcha tough! link: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

For availing my bot you have to register on my referal link. Sorry for already registered users! :(

Hope am not breaking any rules here. Happy earning :)

@elad sorry if I have hijacked / bumped into your thread.

No worries..i can understand!!just be careful using bot bro..!hope you earn more with it..

grodt
01-18-2015, 22:13
I just want to thank this guy for showing me this site! Heheh it's been 7 months I total invested 50$ already have almost thousand bucks. It was totally unknown back then but know almost 600 000 members :D
And don't use the autoclicking software it will get you banned.

grodt
01-18-2015, 22:13
Posted twice by accident :(

trelon
02-01-2015, 16:39
just Registered under u pm plz